Tuesday, January 8, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR

 "Don't cry because it's over ~ smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss

First off, I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.  I LOVE the holidays, however, I am ready to get back to a normal (I am laughing as I write "normal") schedule. The kids and I have had a blast, but tomorrow school starts and so does spring/summer yoga planning. Writing down playful ideas, creative games along with arts/crafts to make the kiddos bend, stretch and twist without noticing. Sounds fun, huh.

I hope with the new year, I engage and share more on PHY blog. It seems, that I get so caught up in creating yoga classes and sharing, that I forget to update everyone with Peaceful Hearts Yoga news and wellness actives. Can we say, New Years resolution?


Namaste ~


No comments:

Post a Comment